Monday, March 10, 2008

personal symbol


After some sketches, I maybe want to do this symbol because I think it describe myself. At first sight, people will only see a sword and a shield with some fancy pair of wing. Actually, the sword represent that I will do anything to stop what I think is bad. If I cannot do anything about it, I will just defend my self. That is why I place the sword in front of the shield. I rather prevent than cure.
The circle on the shield is actually come with the sword. If u look closely, you can see that it is the symbol of male. The wings represent my ambition to go higher. The wings also represent freedom.
The fire on the bottom of the shield represent my anger. It means that I am a patient man. I can controlled my anger very well ( I think).
Thats all for now...

No comments: